Friday, August 10, 2007

Bread Loaf Pictures

The Girls in front of the Bread Loaf Inn
Aurelie, Evelyn, Reshma, Patricia, Teresa, Sorina, Pat






Route 125, looking at some of the yellow buildings that comprise Bread Loaf: Cherry (a dorm) closest to the camera, followed by the Annex (a dorm) and the Bread Loaf Inn itself, where I live




Sorina in our dorm room, working on her independent reseach project, which would eventually comprise 120 pages discussing C.S. Lewis' sehnsucht, his longing and attempt to frame the longing through literature










David, modeling





Sorina and Susan with our extraordinarily handsome Milton and the Bible Professor - known for wearing T-shirts that say "Jewcy" (pronounced "Juicy" with a pun on his heritage)






SUPPRESSED DESIRES DANCE


Sorina as Aphrodite (the Greek goddess)




Teresa as Minerva (the Roman goddess)




Patricia as East Indian maid and Evelyn as American Indian maid




Masha in her pajamas as her "not-so-suppressed desire"




Pat as ... Pat, with a friend, and Tamar as the Birthday Girl




Sorina and David (the Egyptian)




Patricia with Aurelie as Titania, the fairy Queen from "A Midsummer Night's Dream"




Reshma and Pat shaking their booties on the dance floor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look really hot Teresa in the picture at the top. I love that black shirt! :-)

The Harings said...

Hey I loved your blog so much I got one of my own...your friend is right you do look Hot! WOOT WO! lol ~Joy

Sørina Higgins said...

Hey, for some reason I never saw this last post until now. Great memories! Nice photos. I miss you, roomie!! I'm sitting in the library in my sweat from a great run in the park, wishing you were running with me and that we were talking right now, about Lewis, about Frankenstein, about Coleridge, about professors and guys and movies and music.... Hope all is well!